Dienstag, 20. September 2011

Only the EGO fights against Life

Changin Ourselves - Damian Ledesma

Few days ago I brought home 2 kitties and it allows me to face some unacceptable points within me where I have some re-active outflows of who to handle situations where dogs are not gentle to cats.

It began with my parents the some stuff like last year with the dogs. They said no to the cats and I said yes, so they became angry – In the beginning I felt quite comfortable because I saw from my perspective nothing unworthy - quite the reverse - I saw it as support for me and the dogs and also for the cats. And I saw also that my parents have no longer power over me and my actions – I believed so. I allow myself no longer to participate in the same belief like my parents as owner of a plot of land or something like that – they threatened to expel me from the house but I tried to see what happens – so I did it. This has nothing to do with revolution – from my perspective I acted in common sense to train and educate me, the cats and dogs and also my parents with brining together and living together as different races/life-expressions as equal & one.

My parents said always they want live comfortable in their last years before death and not being in anxiety with the animals & their house/environment – that is definitely a point of not understanding of life and not wanting to take Self-Responsibility for their own creations & acceptances because anxiety is that what humanity has learned as normal but in fact it isn´t real – it happens only in our Mind-Fantasy-World and thus not standing equal as one as life itself.

And by repeating again and again the same stuff I fall and let me manipulate & influence from my parents and became angry. Then the same day and the next day my brothers was visiting us. They also attacked me or rather I experienced it as attack and I reacted again in anger & tried to justify me which is also an simple outflow of ego because I see that justifications happens then when one want have compulsively right -  they meant also I have to respect the wish from our parents where I said no, I do no longer allow this kind of wishes – either it is for the best of all with a will of self-correction or fuck up – Self-Interests like wishes, desires or statements “that is my own” is obvious abuse and have created this world as the current state – a real nightmare and an unliveable place for any kind of beings.

Until now through participating again and again in the mind and accumulating my ego with anger & justifications I missed many breathes means I missed many moments of life and then it follows the bringing together of kitties & doggies. My doggies are now 1 year old and they didn´t know cats before – possibly seeing them in distance. Now we live all five in one room or rather on one place. In the beginning the doggies jumped very excited and upset to the kitties where I experienced irritation and uncertainty because of thinking & believing that this excited contact of both is to much for the kitties.

I tried to be gentle and respectful to the dogs but in some cases I fall into irritation and anger again – so called I possessed myself with anger and after 3 days participating always in the same fucking story I sat in the kitchen and realized how I have changed – how far I have separated myself from me, from Life itself, how manipulated and enslaved I become from the mind as anger which I have accepted and allowed during my participation in it.

I thought I can protect the kitties by reacting in anger to the doggies instead of realizing that everything learn from the environment which means that if I react in anger I give anger the permission to exist thus the doggies see it also as normal and will possibly also re-act in anger or so or I frighten them which is also an unacceptable way because it is based on manipulation. As long I try to manipulate something I do not stand equal as one as life and support everything in a way what is best for all because in the background or rather sub-conscious mind is a desire pattern – a desire for a other situation.

Each Desire is so called a future-projection which let one not stand here within & as the moment of life and further it happens in the mind thus it separate one from Life itself. That´s the reason why humanity do not realize what life is. During this days I saw and realized that only the Ego is ready to fight against life as one & equals and how important it is to change & correct the ego to bring forth a real stand as Life. Ego itself exist only as thoughts, believes, emotions, feelings, ideas and inner pictures as & within the mind but not in this Reality therefore we can say it do not exist. Through the believe of an I-Consciousness ones get drive, influenced, manipulated and enslaved through this thoughts which means further that one isn´t the Self-Directive-Principle as Life.

Also what I see is that re-acting as an EGO is most of the time blaming others and not standing in Self-Responsibility. The point is that we are in all-ways Self-Responsible for what we see, feel, hear, taste & smell because simple Common Sense 1+1 “who feel, hear, see, smell and taste it” therefore is blaming others a deception/illusion as an outflow of & as the mind. Through Self-Forgiveness and applying Self-Corrective Statements we are able to delete & correct ourselves and the patterns what we have accepted and allowed to exist within ourselves thus within this world. 

I saw also that by applying Self-Forgiveness and not lived the Self-Corrective Statements – Self-Forgiveness is useless. Both are necessary to bring forth a real change. Lets get this done until no ego & self-interests exist and Universal-Equality is fully lived.

Thanks

 

http://desteniiprocess.com – A Lifestyle Concept which supports me in Realizing and Seeing Life how it is and how to change what I have created, accepted and allowed.

 http://equalmoney.org – A new Money-System Worldwide to bring forth a real change into Dignity for all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen