Samstag, 16. April 2011

Anxiety about my Puppies

wauzisYesterday for my puppies it was the first time where they ran away. I drove in the city because I had something to do and when I came back no doggies weren´t here to welcome me as always. So I ask my parents were the doggies are but they believed that balu and baboo were with me. In the beginning I was quite fine because from my perspective they have the right to walk around but my mother was short before a collapse.

 

Here it starts the first time where I react a bit arrogant to my mother like that she is an emotional wreck instead of giving her support in calming down with breathing and doing together Self-Forgiveness and it was also a point where I not took Self-Responsibility as One and Equal with and as my mother. I drove around to look for balu and baboo and slowly but surly I get stressed. In the beginning I was thinking it is because of driving and looking around but then I realized that I was a bit worried but far away from my mothers reaction.

 

What I observed by my mother was (without any judgments) that she got a other walk like remote-controlled – this is what the mind-programs/systems/patterns like emotions/feelings do within ourselves – they direct us and we as what we are loose our self-directiveness as life – so to speak we are enslaved through them. In my situation I tried to breathe but I missed many breathes because I allowed myself also to manipulate me from the emotion of anxiety & stress. To have and participate within an emotional reaction of anxiety & stress is when you look deeper & clear for nothing – the situation will not change but oneself change within his behavior.

 

By Participating within Emotions & Feelings you loose your clarity as Life and. Another point is that Anxiety or Stress do not really exist within this Reality – it is a deception/illusion where I try to hide myself and where I show others a face where I am weak and that I need help and expect help from others. After 5 hours waiting & searching for the doggies I got a call from the police that they have found balu & baboo circa 5km far on a farm.

 

As I heard this I felt within me an automatic letting go of this anxiety/stress syndrome. I became trembling and my stomach-area became relaxed.  Was I also realized was that when I spoke to the people which I met on the way which I asked if they have seen the doggies I was different to my so called normal behavior – it was like moaning.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to believe that anxiety/stress do really exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to participate within this emotional illusion of anxiety/stress instead of realizing that I have to stop myself and breathe and let go this patterns/programs of anxiety/stress.

 

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to have an emotional experience of anxiety/stress in connection with my doggies alone on tour.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to charge the words anxiety/stress with an negative value.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define & judge the words anxiety/stress as negative/bad.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate me from the words anxiety/stress by defining the words anxiety/stress with a negative value.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to judge my mothers emotional reaction of anxiety.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to participate in anxiety because of realizing that within anxiety I take not Self-Responsibility for what is happening because anxiety plays out helplessness and helplessness is a lake of Self-Responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to define the words anxiety/stress with moaning.

 

I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to realize that moaning is a kind of helplessness and helplessness is a lake of Self-Responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to charge the word moan/moaning with a negative value.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define and judge the word moan/moaning as negative/bad.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from the word moan/moaning by defining the word moan/moaning with a negative value. I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be arrogant against my mother instead of standing one and equal with my mother and supporting her with practical tools like breathing, Self-Forgiveness & Self-Corrective Applications.

 

I do not allow myself again to fall/participate in an emotional experience of anxiety/stress because of realizing that anxiety is a deception of myself and thus do not really exist within this Reality and furthermore it will nothing change in being anxious in any situations – it plays out a kind of helplessness and an expecting help from others thus a lack of Self-Responsibility.

 

I allow myself to stop me – breathe and correct myself immediately when various patterns come up.

I allow myself to stand one & equal with and as the word anxiety/stress without out any energetic charge.

I allow myself to be aware here equal as one within and as my physical body.


Desteni I Process is a LifeStyle concept that is simply "Achieving financial freedom slowly but surely". We provide coaching/mentoring and products to help people attain financial freedom and live a better life.
http://www.desteniiprocess.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen