Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

I have to prepare myself for the future !

I realized how I built up some beLIEves within me which directed me as the point of  preparing myself for the future. There is actually no reason to prepare myself for anything because the moment as life is here.

 

The believe of preparing me for something is to expect something which “could” happen to me which is obviously a point of future-projection – so to speak a mind-fuck. All thoughts what you made about the future is definitely creating a phantasy-world/Illusion within oneself. And with preparing for something - I mean how I should react in some situations for instance if somebody say to me “you are a looser” – I prepare myself to react in anger and show him my superiority that I am not a looser thus you have created a pattern within yourself which direct/enslave you in various situations similar.

 

Another example is money – preparing the future through saving money and not realizing that behind this preparation is the hidden fear – fear of being poor, fear of loss, fear of starving …  Within the participation of this patterns you create a timeloop/circle within yourself and your experience which means the reaction in some situations will always be the same just the pictures are different. So by preparing yourself for something in the “future” “what can may possibly” happen to oneself you become enslaved/controlled/manipulated through the mind/thoughts/patterns and thus you loose your life – your self-direction as life.

 

The only Exceptions for preparing yourself is if you use it for our current world-situation to understand all systems  what we have created, accepted and allowed to transform/correct those systems/programs/designs/patterns in yourself and this world who work not for the benefit of all. This is what Desteni do – we prepare yourselves to make a change in this world – a change where everybody will be treated equally.

 

Join us http://desteniiprocess.com – a Course where you get support and assistance in your way from a organic-robot to a Living Human.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen